A show that comes recommended and stars Connie Britton? Sold.
So, I've got big news! Nick and I are taking a trip this holiday season to San Francisco! I couldn't be more excited. Other than our honeymoon, we've never taken a big trip together just us.
|Can you imagine that? So incredible! Gorgeous photo taken by Paul Ferney. Check out the whole thing on Oh Happy Day!|
The only thing is...we need recommendations! Lots of 'em. We'll be there for a while, even over New Year's Eve (!), so we're up for anything!
Here are the things I'd love recommendations for:
- Restaurants and bars (duh)
- Shopping -- not really to buy, but more to experience some San Francisco shopping districts
- Landmarks (I've never been!)
- Activities! I've read there's a place where you can make custom fortune cookies!
- Day trips. We'd love to see some scenery and are considering a wine country trip
- Oh my gosh, you have to go to_________.
Couldn't this be the 75th and Sedgwick official car? Taken by instagrammer Nikilips.
PS: Travel guide for Roma. And part two.
PPS: Day trips in the mid-Atlantic!