Hope you (and everyone else) had a great Thanksgiving! Several people asked me about that turkey you added to your pie. Was it a cookie cutter? So cute!
Nick and I got home just last night after visiting his Grandma in Florida! Nick's whole family was there to introduce our new nephew to his Grandma -- aka her first great grandchild. What an incredible moment!
The minute we came back we noticed something...Christmas has arrived in NYC. Despite the crowds, I love this time so, so much. It reminds me of coming here as a little girl with my family all dressed up.
Here's a quick list of my favorite things. They aren't very unique, but the Holidays are about coming together, right?
- Packs of kids on the subway in mittens and hats just giddy having just seen their first show
- Buying a Christmas tree on the sidewalk
- Smell of chestnuts roasting on the sidewalk...but NOT the taste (turns out, they are pretty gross)
- Visiting Rockefeller Center (just once)
- Walking around the shops at Bryant Park
- The NYMag Gift Guide
- And far away my favorite thing...the windows at Bergdorf.
PS: Happy Cyber Monday!