Is it just me, or is it totally time for Friday?! This was a long week. And I've been working on a post for next week, so today I'll leave you with some quick, but much needed Friday Candy. Here's what I got:
- First off, it's Derby weekend! In case anyone is throwing a Derby party this weekend, here are Deweese's Derby Day Details... Part One, Part Two and Part Three! Really, what else do you need?
Here's one of my favorite pictures of Deweese and Jeff on Derby (about 4ish years ago? I think?):
- Next up, it's Cinco de Mayo! I wonder if people with Mexican heritage feel the same way about this holiday as many Irish people do about St. Patty's. (read: very mixed). Nonetheless, I've always said that chips, guacamole, and a margarita on the rocks with salt is the PERFECT snack that encompasses all flavors and textures (it's salty, sweet, creamy AND crunchy). There is truly nothing better). Seeeeee:
Well, except for maybe this popular Pinterest Pin. Has anyone tried it??
- Hey, how about that full moon? I know it sounds like a stretch, but actually this weekend's full moon is supposed to be EPIC. I guess it's called a Super Moon. If you are out and about tomorrow night, LOOK UP! Here's a cool photo Nick took of the moon from our fire escape:
- Oh and did you see how the stars live in NYC on NYMag (c'mon Zach Braff, just... c'mon).
- And finally, it's Lori-Love's birthday. Yup, one of 75th and Sedgwick's most loyal readers:
Happy birthday to one of the kindest, most thoughtful people I know. I wish you a lot of skittles today. The blue kind.