I know, I can't get into these shows, but ever since we were roomies it's made me smile to see you curled up on the sofa tuned in. I did, however, watch The Notebook for the FIRST time this weekend. I'm serious. I borrowed the DVD from my neighbor. I think I was the last girl on the planet to see that movie. Um, it was kinda good and yes, I bawled.
Monday, I thought I'd share what Nick and I have been focusing on apartment-wise the past couple of weeks... lighting. We want pendant lamps for three different areas in our apartment and are having a hard time ranking those areas. For this reason, we have to find some at very low price points. Of course, as you know, lighting can be some of the most expensive things you can buy for your house. Case in point. If Nick and I won the lottery, these beauties would be on display in our home:
Nick's Lamp Source. (WOW!)
Does any one recognize Nick's favorite? If so, gold star!
For the time being, though, we're looking for stuff under $100. And believe it or not, we have some options to share (some that are even way under $100)!
Top to Bottom:
- Natural Drum Shade. This is a steal compared to some other big box stores.
- Neon Cord. These are so inexpensive that we could cluster three together for a cool look and still be right around $100.
- Glass Shade. Melissa's baby boy has this cool lamp in his nursery, and Nick and I love it so much!
- Brass Tiered Lamp. Really cool. I sort of love it but think it might make me want to redo my entire apartment.
- The Honeycomb orb. Also great. I think could cast really cool shadows!
Does anyone else have any good resources for lighting? I'd love to hear about them!