Today I thought I'd share some easy breezy Friday Candy. Here's what's on my mind lately:
- This weekend my dear Brinie is coming into town to visit me. We're gonna go try these and see if they live up to the reputation!
- I've been listening to this song. I like her makeup and the song itself is pretty fun! Tune in and rock out in your office!
- I would really love this book. Don't you just love "36 hours" in the NY times? I always try to catch them!
- For all you Pinners out there, do you all follow the "Eat" board of "I'm Revolting"? If not, you should. It's a LOT of pins, I mean a LOT. But everything is gorgeous and looks super tasty. Like these, which I would love, I just know it:
- I just ordered a hostess gift from a friend of mine's Etsy Shop. You should check it out and buy your next hostess gift, there, too! Yay independent crafter support!
- And last, but certainly not least, a dear friend sent me a really incredible quote last night. Thought I'd share:
"I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life - and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do." - Georgia O'Keeffe
You said it sister.