Happy Friday! We would like to introduce you to a new feature on the ole' blog. Once a month, we're going to highlight some of our favorite "blogs of the moment" to share with you. We'll keep them up on the right hand side of the blog for the month for your enjoyment! We've realized that we can be a little fickle with what we're readin', and perhaps our previously permanent blog roll wasn't a proper and current reflection of what's ticklin' our toes these days.
|Ill Seen, Ill Said: Where we blog from|
So, please put your hands together for our OCTOBER BLOG FAVES! (In no particular order)
1. La Buena Vida: The photography on this blog is seriously stunning. And sometimes she posts recipes, too.
2. the glamourai: Another blogger who posts photos of her outfits but also designs jewelry. Her style is amazing and she smiles a lot in her photos, so we like it.
3. SF Girl By Bay: It's a self proclaimed "bohemian modern" interior design blog, and Blythe's all-time favorite blogger, Bri Emery, is a contributor!
4. the man repeller: Another style blog, but what you really gotta do is read what she writes. This fashion-obsessed blogger could double as a stand up comedian.
5. Bright Bazaar: A blog about color. Because with the exception of a particular suzani/Martyn Lawrence-Bullard loving cousin, who doesn't want more color in their lives?!
6. Shots From the Belltower: Our friend Josh's blog. He updates throughout the day with all the things you need to know to make you seem like the hippest person in the room at your next cocktail party. We've mentioned Belltower before, but if you still aren't reading it, you really should. Consider this your warning.
We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!