I can't believe your visit has already come and gone! How did it go by so fast? At first I was super bummed that we couldn't have this incredible, epic, gorgeous, picnic I had planned. You know, something like this:
|Via: Bash, Please Better Together|
- Mani/Pedis in some new-to-us colors (so we don't forget the names: "My Way" and "Turquoise and Caicos" for you, "Too Too Hot" for me.
- Drinks with friends at a bar that serves free bagels and potato chips! Always a good thing.
- Margaritas (Regular and Watermelon/Basil Flavored):
- And even a yummy brunch hosted by mama-to-be, Emily, and her husband in their beautiful new apartment!!
And now on to the roundup:
- After you hopped the bus home, I watched CBS Sunday Morning... immediately, actually, since two friends had contacted me during the day to let me know that we can't miss it! After all, the topics were "blogs" and "terrariums"! Is Sunday Morning reading the blog?
- This is random, but check out this slide show of ice cream sandwiches! It features beautiful food photography (I'd frame these) and the sandwiches look SO delicious. Ice cream sandwiches have always been one of my favorite deserts. Maybe I should make it a summer-time goal to try every single one of those. I feel its a goal I could get behind.
- Also, can you stand this latest pic of our Lil' Miss? Standing up!? She is growing up so fast! And, gotta say, her outfit coordinates with her decor so very nicely. :)
Love you, D! Miss you already!